Acting for Confidence Zoom Course
ONLY 12 PLACES! 6 week zoom course
Starting to feel anxiety moths in your tummy at the thought of returning to work? A tad queasy with the idea you’ll have to start socially interacting again? Developed a debilitating FOGO (Fear of Going Out)? Don’t worry – we got you.
Join a class of like-minded individuals working together to improve confidence, find their voice and trust themselves. Make friends, learn new skills and have fun in this brand-new acting course specifically designed to reboot you after lockdown.
• Learning awareness of your body language through movement exercises
• Techniques to steady breathing and root your voice
• Learn what it means to be ‘on support’ and develop a strong, confident voice
• Learn how to steady nerves and perform individually and within a supportive group
• Voice, Acting and Movement techniques to encourage confidence and lose inhibitions
• Use your voice and body with authority
• Learn not to ‘censor’ yourself and find confidence in your own ideas
This course will take place on Tuesdays 7pm – 9pm, 21st July – 25th August. ALL profits from this course will go towards Saving the Anna Fiorentini Kids Charity Theatre School.