Acting for Improvers
20% Early Bird discount until the 15th December – Use code: EB20 (secure your space with only a £20 deposit)
Stage and the City’s Acting for Improvers course is for those that have completed a beginners acting course, and are looking for something more challenging. This course is ideal if you want to improve and develop your acting skills, confidence and presentation skills.
Each student will work on two monologues, one for stage and the other for screen.
- Movement and voice training
- Stanislavski techniques including emotional recall
- Character development
- A tool kit of performance skills enabling you to free your inner performer from inhibitions
- Stagecraft skills
- Vocal and physical acting techniques relevant to screen acting as opposed to stage acting
- Development of personal confidence, imagination and creativity