Commercial Dance Classes
Commercial dance is the style of choreography you will see in concerts, live shows, music videos and TV adverts. It’s a combination of different styles including Jazz, Street, Hip Hop, lyrical and of course a little Diva thrown in the mix.
In class you will learn the following.
- Physical warm up & stretch & cool down
- Developing coordination and musicality
- Learning short choreographed routines & dance technique including kicks, turns, travelling steps & rhythms.
- A break down of steps and learning an understanding of dance terminology
- Student questions, answers & feedback
Our commercial class will teach you a combination of all of the above increasing your knowledge of dance, dance styles and of course improving your own standard and increasing your confidence.
You will learn in a fun and friendly class environment, meeting new friends and a professional choreographer that will bring fun and energy into learning as well as the sweat and no doubt achy muscles.
We all love to dance and this class is suited to anybody that has a love and a passion for dance and would like to improve their own standard both for fun, pleasure, as well as your own confidence on the dance floor.
Its not about being perfect because Improvement takes time. It’s about the experience, feeling and enjoying it.