Street Dance with Hip-Hop Grooves Improvers
Book before 10th December 2020 to take advantage of our 20% Extra Early Bird discount!
Only 12 places due to social distancing.
Enjoy being with people within a Covid Secure and fully risk assessed environment which adheres to current government guidelines!
If any classes have to be cancelled due to COVID-19 you will get a refund for all classes unable to be delivered.
***We are holding £10 taster evenings for the first two classes of this term for anybody unsure about signing up for the full course. Click here for more details. ***
Would you like to learn the fierceness of J-Lo, the sass of Kardi or the slickness of Ashley Banjo?
A step up from the Beginners, this course is aimed at those who have had some dance experience and will allow you to build more on knowledge and technique and learn to perform choreography with real confidence and flair. Both classes are designed to build on fitness, strength and coordination.
Led by the highly talented Abi Bulman, who is a professional dancer, trained at Italia Conti and amongst her accolades she has worked as a backing dancer for the likes of Paula Abdul, Fleur East and Craig David you will be in very safe and capable hands!
This street dance course is an immersion into street dance and hip-hop, combining fun and energetic steps to form fierce, fearless routines. You will nurture your style, allowing your body to move more freely and dynamically. Street Dance with Hip-Hop Grooves is the antidote you’ve been looking for, you will be left feeling inspired, encouraged and excited for the week ahead.
Street Dance with Hip Hop is an eclectic mix of popping, locking and breaking, free-flow movements through tension and release fused with classic and contemporary hip hop beats. This fast, high-octane class will have you sweating, feeling good and lapping up those endorphins!
- In depth look at rhythm and musicality
- Develop complex street dance and hip hop choreography
- Learn intensive and complex popping, locking and krump routines alongside street and hip hop
- Further work on the different street dance styles including break, popping, and locking
- Boost your flexibility, coordination and general fitness levels
- Improve your confidence through the joy of dancing
- Train your body and mind to hear beats and work using tension and release to discover the art of krump
- Meet new friends and dive deep into a new, massively fun evening activity
For this course, you don’t need to be the best dancer, we are just looking for a readiness to learn, energy and passion.
This course will take place on Mondays 8pm – 9pm, 18th January- 22nd March. ALL profits from this course will go towards Saving the Anna Fiorentini Kids Charity Theatre School.